Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Spiritual - CHRISTmas Trees

 This is a Christmas Tree




This is a Christmas Tree

 This is a Christmas Tree




This is a Christmas Tree

 
 This is a Christmas Tree




This is a Christmas Tree





These are NOT Holiday Trees

They are NOT Winter Festival trees

They are NOT Hanukkah bushes

They are NOT Allah plants

They are Christmas trees.

Say it... Christmas , Christmas , CHRISTmas
Yes CHRISTmas -not Holiday

We are not celebrating the birth of a Holiday !!!
We are Celebrating the Birth of  Jesus Christ!!!
So I would like to say to each and everyone of you
Have a Very Merry CHRISTMAS
and may GOD BLESS each and every one of you!!!

Take a stand and pass this on !!

Thanks to Sandy and Tom for this in my email!







12 comments:

Debbie said...

I love it Jacki It is a Christmas Tree and this is the season for celebrating the birth of Jesus, and a big Merry Christmas to you too

sweetybird09 said...

I so agree....Merry CHRISTmas, there is a Christ in Christmas...

Thanks for reminding us if that!

Have a blessed Sunday :)

Christie Cottage said...

Thanks Debbie and Joyce!

<><

tomroche.etsy.com said...

Glad to see you posted the real meaning of Christmas. Glad I could share that email with you and now others.

one heart said...

Thank you for visiting my devotions post this morning! Very nice images of Christmas trees.

Here's an interesting historical page about Christmas trees. I don't know much about it myself, but I've only heard them called Christmas trees :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_tree

Have a safe and happy Christmas!

MYSAVIOR said...

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


♥♥♥
Sue

AMKreations said...

AMEN! Thanking God for the GIFT of CHRIST this CHRISTMAS! =) God bless!

watercolors said...

AMEN! Absolutely, Merry CHRISTmas!
Roxanne

Audrey said...

Those are beautiful trees, but you are right, they are not the true reason that we have Christmas. May we all remember the birth of Christ this holiday season.

Deb said...

AMEN...and AMEN!!! :)

Staci said...

A few years ago my SIL told me that she made her Christmas cards so that she could make sure they said "MERRY CHRISTMAS" instead of warm wishes, happy holidays, etc. That thought really hit home, so I've picked up the same habit. Thank you for reinforcing with this post.

I hope you are having a thoroughly enjoyable Christmas season.

jamfiescreations1 said...

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.