Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Spiritual



Hands!

! A basketball in my hands is worth about $19.
A basketball in Michael Jordan's hands is worth about $33 million.
It depends whose hands it's in.



A baseball in my hands is worth about $6.
A baseball in
Roger Clemens' hands is worth $475 million.
It depends on whose hands it's in.


A tennis racket is useless in my hands.
A tennis racket in Andre Agassi's hands is worth millions.
It depends whose hands it's in. 




A rod in my hands will keep away an angry dog.
A rod in Moses' hands will part the mighty sea.
It depends whose hands it's in. 




A slingshot in my hands is a kid's toy.
A slingshot in David's hand is a mighty weapon.
It depends whose hands it's in.




Two fish and 5 loaves of bread in my hands is a couple of fish sandwiches.
Two fish and 5 loaves of bread in Jesus' hands will feed thousands.
It depends whose hands it's in. 




Nails in my hands might produce a birdhouse.
Nails in Jesus Christ's hands will
Produce salvation for the entire world.
It depends whose hands it's in. 



As you see now, it depends whose hands it's in.
So put your concerns, your worries, your fears, your hopes, your dreams, your families and your relationships in God's hands because...
It depends whose hands it's in. 



This message is now in YOUR hands. 
What will YOU do with it? 




It Depends on WHOSE Hands it's in!

Have a wonderful day!

 

7 comments:

Debbie said...

ohhhh that was awesome and so true

Tutus & Tea Parties said...

How true this is!

Karen Mortensen said...

I love this. Thanks.

sweetybird09 said...

I love all those sayings and its so good to have you back Jacki!

AMKreations said...

Awe, very true! I'm glad His hands are bigger!

Missed you!

tomroche.etsy.com said...

GOOD ADVICE---good to have you back---keep warm

beautiful swag store said...

awesome! Love it..

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.