Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Spiritual

Have you ever called out for help?
Have you ever been so alone that no mortal being heard you?
Have things in your life weighed you down until you feel you can not go on? 

What if...
You knew someone in this situation?
They contacted you?
You were the only person they reached out to?

What would you do?

Where would you turn?

...
GOD hears our prayers.
Reach out to God.
Hold your chin high.
Look upward.

...
Today I am asking you to lift someone up in prayer.
Someone you don't know.
Someone I don't know.
Someone who needs lifting up.

...
Are you ready to pray?
Did you hesitate?
Did you think why did I click on this blog?

...
Perhaps God led you to this blog this morning.
Perhaps God knows you will pray.

I know God leads me to pray.

Lift up all those who are hurting today.
Those  with wounded bodies and  wounded spirits.

Pray for God to hold these people in His hands.
Wrap them in His love.


Wishing you a day filled with His blessings

15 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Debbie said...

Great post Jacki

AMKreations said...

There are truly so many needs...and yes, I'm praying today!

God bless you dear one!

Connie said...

Thank you for this post!

covnitkepr1 said...

Nice blog...love your "Sunday Spiritual.
I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

KippysSoMature said...

yes! yes! yes!!!!!! Love and hugs :D

JacBer said...

Quite poignent words, especially thinking of those trapped under rubble in the Christchurch earthquake.

sweetybird09 said...

wonderful post, I just went to the memorial yesterday of a lady who died of MS after a long battle with it, and she could not see or move anything other then her mouth, and eyes,for the last 4 months she could not swallow, but her spirit was like none other then any one I have ever met she prayed for about a 1000 people daily, she had memorized hundreds of phone numbers, to call her friends and she always told you she loved you...
She was a prayer warrier if I ever knew one...Julie I will see you in heaven.

Carolyn said...

Great post, Jacki!
Praying,
Carolyn (relaxedbeauty.etsy.com)

PJ said...

Hey There! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for joining my blog family. You have a beautiful blog. I love your Sunday Spiritual. Very nicely done.

God Bless,

PJ

PJ said...

I tried to find your button or badge to post on my blog, but to no avail. I am following you however, so I can get back to your blog through my blogroll.

God Bless!
PJ

MYSAVIOR said...

AMEN, my friend!

Praying always!

♥♥♥
Sue

myeuropeantouch said...

YES, to all...been praying today...
Monika

Lloyd said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

tawna6988 said...

Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up on tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
Thanks
Tawna

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.