Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunday Spiritual - 23rd Psalm

MAY GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU READING THIS MESSAGE.  BELIEVE!!!!




 I shall not want = That's Supply!


He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!
 He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment!
 He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!
 He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!


For His name sake = That's Purpose!


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Testing!
 
I will fear no evil = That's Protection!
For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!
 Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline!
 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = That's Hope! 



 Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration! 

 My cup runneth over = That's Abundance! !
 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = That's Blessing !



Have a wonderful Sunday,
full of HIS blessings!

6 comments:

Butterfly Flutter said...

Very good presentation Christie. Have a blessed SON-day.

Karen Mortensen said...

Beautiful. I have always loved that passage.

beautiful swag store said...

I love that..I so need the the table thing right now

Jodi Ulschmid said...

I hope your having a blessed Sunday as well! Isn't it amazing how a few words can be so meaningful!? Thanks for sharing!

Christie Cottage said...

Thank you Ladies!

<><

Deb said...

This is beautiful and I love the pictures. I agree about it being better to be a friend than have them. I've been hurt a lot over the last few months by "friends". Thanks for your insight!! HOPE you have a great week!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.