Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Spiritual

Read this sentence very carefully:  "To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did."  When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
Concentrate on this sentence:  "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."   Ask God our Father , to walk through our home and take away all my worries and illnesses and to please watch over and heal my family in your name, Amen.'  
Does God come first in your life?   
This prayer is so powerful.  If He is first in your life and you know someone in need, stop what you're doing & share this wonderful message.  
So many people are hurting in so many different ways.  Our Father knows our pain and according to Luke 1:37, "For nothing is impossible with God" and that is a true blessing!

7 comments:

AMKreations said...

Thank you Jacki for sharing today. I needed to read that second sentence especially.

God bless your day!

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow and amen. Such powerful words.

Deb said...

This is something I truly needed to hear today...God spoke to me thru you! Thank you so much!!!

sewnana said...

Thank you so much for sharing this today! I needed it! May God Bless You

Holly said...

I'm going to email this to one of my loved ones who I think will be very uplifted by it. Thank you so much for these beautiful, wise words!

Katie - ToyStoryNutty said...

Thanks for sharing - this is very powerful!

beachbabydoll1 said...

I love this!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.