Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Spiritual


Morning Motivation
When I woke up this morning lying in bed,
I was asking myself;
What
 are some of the secrets of success in life?
I found
 the answer right there,
in my very room.
AND NOT TO FORGET,
THE CARPET  SAID...
KNEEL DOWN
 AND PRAY.
Carry a Heart that Never Hates.

Carry a Smile that Never Fades.

Carry a Touch that Never Hurts..

HAVE A  PURPOSEFUL DAY
IN THE LORD!
'God Blesses Us To Be A Blessing Unto Others'
~~~~~~~
 
 OH,How I love JESUS




5 comments:

watercolors said...

Great nuggets of truths!

Christie Cottage said...

Thanks watercolors :-)

<><

Sher said...

What a great post to read on this beautiful Sunday morning! Good advice!

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Chrisie, nice to meet you...I am following you as well. Good words of wisdom and a positive post.

Ruth

Tricia Graft said...

Great snippets of truth here! Awesome post Christie!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.