Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Spiritual - Prayers for Maddi and her family


Hi Lord, it’s me....things are getting bad here, gas prices are too high, no
jobs, food and heating and cooling costs too high. I know some have taken you out of our
schools, government & even Christmas. But Lord I'm asking you to come back
and re-bless America , we really need you. Thanks Lord, I love you! The Lord
says when 2 or more are gathered in My Name, there I will be also!!!
Let's see how far this goes. Please pass this on.
Please God...please Bless America again. 


~~~
Speaking of

Please click the link to this blog and pray for Maddi's family as they prepare to say goodbye for now to their precious child

My prayers are with you Maddi and your family.

 

8 comments:

Becky K. said...

Thanks for getting the word out. I'll be praying for this hurting family today. Such a little darling!!!

watercolors said...

What a beautiful little girl. May the Lord hold her and her family close to Him and give them the help, finances and comforts needed.

We must certainly count our blessings.
In His love, Roxanne

Julies Giftbox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julies Giftbox said...

Good Morning!
Such a little angel. i will spread the word.
I will return to donate....soon.
Julie

Karen Mortensen said...

What a sweet little girl. She will be a great blessing to Heaven. May the Lord bless and comfort her family.

AMKreations said...

Praying for Maddi and her family. Thank you for sharing Jacki!

I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

Blue Wave Glass said...

I surely will pray for Maddi and her family! I don't know how families cope with this sort of thing!
Have a wonderful weekend!

sweetybird09 said...

Thanks for sharing this Jacki!

I will go to that blog and read about Maddi

Have a safe 4th

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.