Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Spiritual


Who can’t use a little pick me up this morning?

 
 
 
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for YOU, declares the LORD ." Dear Woman of God, Be still for a while and praise God for His favor , His grace and His awesomeness. God is able to do the impossible and is always near. He loves us unconditionally. Together, let's get 1000 ladies to praise Him with one voice in this next hour. Please share this to every woman you want God to bless. 
 
Let's all say this prayer when you receive it: 
 
 
 
Dear God, this is my friend whom I love and this is my prayer for her. Help her live her life to the fullest. Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her to shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs You the most, and let her know when she walks with You, she will always be safe. Amen!

1 comment:

Karen Mortensen said...

Very beautiful words today.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.