Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Shopping

I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!

Pour a cup of "Joe" and start shopping?

Here's the shopping Bags from my archives
The item links open a new window.

Sock Monkey Pouch for your eReader - Knit - Cozy #freeSHIPPING @christiecottage

 Mini Guitar Cutting Board @piesafetommy

ACEO - God made Friends original watercolor painting embellished 261 handmade watercolorsNmore  @waterrox

 Set of 9 digital Christmas pictures you print @crochet18purple

Gray pearl European charm bead sterling silver Swarovski Flaunt Designs Jewelry

Gourd art - Red Brick Victorian, 

"The Gourdons of Gourdonville"


Annie's Attic Cuddle Cocoons Leaflet Crochet Patterns @capecodcrochet

Hand Quilted Single Irish Chain Lap Quilt @piesafetommy

Throw Blanket, Knit Blanket, baby blanket (Green) #FreeShipping @sweetybird09







watercolors said...

Thanks Jacki, tweeted all.

Happy sales everyone.

Christie Cottage said...

I have tweeted them all twice so far.


Angie Ouellette-Tower said...

Thank you so much for including my Red Brick Gourd house - sorry about the delayed response.

2justByou said...

I really like those cherry wood crosses you have now. Beautiful! And I love Precious Moments too. =0)
Lots of great items for the Twitter Tree as well.

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.


ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.