Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday Thoughts - The election...

We heard over and over 
that once the election was over, 
sales would increase...

The election is over....

Show me the money!!!!

'Green.... Show me the money!' by christiecottage

I heard that once the election was over, the sales would begin...I am waiting! LOLEnjoy!<><


Green Gemstone Brooch set i...
$8.50

Green Stone wire wrapped Pen...
$30.00

Green Avacado Satin Glass Be...
$2.50

Emerald Green Dichroic Fused...
$13.50

Earrings Handmade Green Lam...
$10.00

Tree of Life Peridot Swarovs...
$18.00

SALE--Crocheted Triangular S...
$19.95

Basket Weave with Vintage Bu...
$35.00

August birthstone bracelet c...
$16.00

Gifts for Teachers Mark Twai...
$4.00

Rare Antique Novelty Christm...
$3.95

Rose Cocoon Crochet Pattern ...
$5.95

Myrtle Green Stained Glass E...
$12.00

Christmas Holly Print / Kell...
$7.00

Pick 2 Cool Wraps
$5.00

Wire wrapped Prayer Plant Ye...
$15.00



Happy sales! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Countdown to Christmas blog post by

ShadowDogDesigns

 

is HERE 

 

Check it out!

 

3 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Let's hope that people loosen up with their money now (: Many thanks for including my blog post link! Happy Thursday to you, Jacki.

Anita said...

I don't think our economy has changed much in two days. =( I hope and pray your sales increase...

Have a great weekend.

watercolors said...

Sure hasn't changed in my sales
department.

One of these days,
Love your treasury Jacki,
C&C and faved.

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.