Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday and I thought I would share a couple of items with you.
One is listed, the others will not be

Altered Journal, Aqua, Teal, Green, Purple, Flowers, Sparkling Gems, Feather

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115099411/altered-journal-aqua-teal-green-purple 

Altered Journal, Aqua, Teal, Green, Purple, Flowers, Sparkling Gems, Feather Altered Journal, Aqua, Teal, Green, Purple, Flowers, Sparkling Gems, Feather Altered Journal, Aqua, Teal, Green, Purple, Flowers, Sparkling Gems, Feather Altered Journal, Aqua, Teal, Green, Purple, Flowers, Sparkling Gems, Feather
Here is a beautiful altered journal.

Large Composition book, covered in vintage fabric. Adorned with silk flowers, silk leaves, sparkling gems, and a feather. The spine is covered in vintage ribbon.

OOAK = One of a kind.

Great gift idea for any female on your list, including you!
9.75" tall x 7.5" wide x .25" thick
I think is is really pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is what I am taking to the craft show.
These are gift tag ornaments. The backs have To:  From:
and a date could be added.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now these, I have many made up!
They will be listed.
Adorable sock monkey ornaments.
Can be hung from your rear view mirror too!
 Want one? Contact me. I will do a reserved listing.
~~~~~~~~~~
Do you ever see hidden pictures?
Look at this beauty

See anything?
...
Here's what I see
Two Victorian ladies with an angel hovering over them.
See it now?
~~~~~~~~~
Here's another pulled from my favorites
 Fused Glass Pendant with ribbon necklace: Earthy

 See anything?

...
Here's what I see
A lighthouse on a seashore with the reflection on the water.
~~~~~~~
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

watercolors said...

Thanks for the feature.

Interesting what you see in the pendant - now I see it too.

Good luck on your show.

Debbie Huffaker said...

I did altered journals for the ladies in my SS class one year...love the colors of yours!! HOPE you have a great day, my friend!!!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.