Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Featuring

CausticThreads

and

RaeOfLight

~~~

Ladies Freedom from birdcage bird Tee shirt dyed lemon yellow or custom colors

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77598341/ladies-freedom-from-birdcage-bird-tee

Ladies Freedom from birdcage bird Tee shirt dyed lemon yellow or custom colors

*♥* SHIRTS RUN SMALL, PLEASE READ SIZING INFO TO ENSURE PROPER FIT*♥*

THIS DESIGN: One morning I woke up to a message from a friend in my inbox here. It said "shirt of my dreams". This friend had a dream that she saw a beautiful shirt with a bird flying out of a birdcage with the text "freedom" and that in her dream I had made the shirt. As something that is totally up my alley and fits right in with my store I was totally inspired by her dream and the result was this shirt.


this design looks aweome in most colors.


♥PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT THE SIZE AND COLOR YOU WANT IN THE NOTES TO SELLER SO I GET YOUR SHIRT MADE ASAP ♥

CHOOSE YOUR COLORS!
Shirts are hand dyed by me; ant there may be some unevenness to the color, which I think can be really beautiful. Please view the last photo for shirt color options.

Ink colors are: black, white, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, pearl, gunmetal, shimmer yellow, shimmer blue, shimmer magenta, silver, milk chocolate brown, very dark brown, hot pink(very light and transparent, only suggested on very light colors), and neon green (very light and transparent, only suggested on very light colors)
Many ink colors do not print well on darker shades. I will contact you if you order a color that will not print well. It may also be better to give me a “color scheme” for designs with several colors because I am familiar with how the inks will show up.

If there is no mention of color your shirt will be printed in the colors pictured.

ABOUT THE SHIRTS:
The shirt brand is the amazing Next Level Apparel, These shirts are very light weight and soft. Before I offered made to order tees I only offered one of a kind tees printed on shirts that were factory overstocks and clearance, and that is how I was introduced to these shirts. I love them. They run small, and sizing is similar to Bella tees and American Apparel tees so please keep that in mind when you choose your size.

SELF FABRIC : 100% COMBED COTTON SHEER JERSEY 40 SINGLES 110G 3.2OZ PRE-SHRUNK
NECK : 100% COMBED COTTON SHEER JERSEY 40/1 PRE-SHRUNK

 Motorcycle Big Brother Little Brother set Cotton Tshirts or Onesies, dyed Navy blue or custom colors

http://www.etsy.com/listing/114319458/motorcycle-big-brother-little-brother

~~~ SO many choices!~~~

**********************

Vintage Rhinestone and Carnival Glass 

Flower Pin

http://www.etsy.com/listing/104647178/vintage-rhinestone-and-carnival-glass

This flower pin is a neat piece of vintage.

It has a silvertone metal base. Layered with open worked petals with navettes of carnival glass in the middle of the petals. There are also clear rhinestone accents.

It is in very good vintage condition. It looks to have been worn very little.

It measures 2 1/4 inches in diameter. No signature markings.

Crocheted Rectangular Shoulder Shawl Wrap with Vintage Brooch Embellishment--Green

http://www.etsy.com/listing/99602438/crocheted-rectangular-shoulder-shawl

This is a very simple, rectangular shaped shoulder shawl wrap that would be a great piece for your work wardrobe or your blue jeans.

I have included a vintage rhinestone leaf pin as an embellishment. Blue and green rhinestones and the pin is layered. The pin is removable for washing or relocating on the piece to meet your preference.

The yarn used is a worsted weight yarn by Red Heart. This color is primary green.

Content:

100% acrylic yarn. You can machine wash this on gentle. Best to hand wash and dry flat to preserve shape and color.

My "model" is a bit smaller than the average person.

This piece measures:

56 inches long x 16 inches wide. (unstretched)

Color shade may vary "slightly" due to computer monitor settings.

Note: Any postal overages will be refunded to you.


Have any questions? Contact the shop owner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Day to ENTER
the giveaway




Next one
 

2 comments:

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Gosh! That carnival glass pin is gorgeous!

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

I would like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10.html



I hope you can make it!

,

Cheers,

Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick




Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.