Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Fun - In Search of a smile

Friday...
Just sit back and smile!

~~~

It's time for the kids letters to Santa...




Dear Santa,
Ok, this is how it's gonna go down. You know where I live, and you know what I want, so unless I get it on Christmas morning, Blitzen's next. One sleigh-puller at a time, I got eight more bullets.

Make it happen fat man. I know where you live too!!!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Now, a video.
Water Bed in a German furniture store
 
Note that the sign says NOT to get on the bed, but oh well..the best way to motivate people to do something is to put up a sign saying "Don't . . . !" 
Turn on speakers and watch people trying out the water bed.  It's in German, but that only makes it funnier. 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
The Twitter Tree© will be hosted by a different shop M-W-F.

Friday:http://http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com
My items: 
 
 Knit Neck Warmer Cowl Scarf and matching @ChristieCottage http://etsy.me/11JWTwR via @Etsy #retwt #handmadeBot
 
 BANG!: Bullet Earrings Copper Wire Wrapped with Pearls @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/5204036 #ArtFire #retwt #HandmadeBOT
 
~~~~~~
 
Where is the Sales Fairy?
Truly need some income!
 
Come on fairy... 
 
Sprinkle your sales dust!

3 comments:

watercolors said...

Water bed video ---- I laughed SO hard - that is the greatest!!!!!

thanks I sure needed that laugh.

Yankee Burrow Creations said...

ROTFL
I took German in high school, but I wonder how many of the words weren't taught in school. hahaha
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Debbie Huffaker said...

The water bed video is hilarious!!! Thanks for the smiles!

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.