Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday In GOD I Trust

Christians Unite!
Just say NO!

Spread the word!

Give it a shout out!

Rarely do I post anything political, but this merits posting.

I got this in an email and thought it was best shared here


True Americans will refuse these
It has begun..

REFUSE NEW COINS

This simple action will make a strong statement.
Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are
handed to you. 
I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a
dollar bill instead.
The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' , so she had read
this e -mail.
Please help out..our world is in enough trouble
without this too!!!!!

U.S. Government to Release New Dollar Coins

You guessed it
'IN GOD WE TRUST'
  IS GONE from the front and back!!!
If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!!
DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS
 AS CHANGE
Together we can force them out of circulation..
 


~~~~~~~~
I was told to send to everyone in my address book and I certainly have more blog followers than contacts in my address book!

If you feel the same way, please share this post.

 


2 comments:

beachbabydoll1 said...

In God I do trust and will refuse those coins. Sylvia

~Angela~ Eleventeen Apparel said...

In God We Trust is actually inscribed on the edge of these coins. They were put into circulation in 2007; however consumers have not shown much interest in using them. I love your blog, keep doing what you do!It's use it or lose it when it comes to our rights as Christian Americans!

-Governments prefer unarmed peasants.

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.