Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Spiritual - The Lord's Prayer

The Lord's PrayerThe moment you see it,say:
 

Our Father who art in heaven,

hallowed be Thy name,
 Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven,

give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
 and forgive us our trespasses

and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil,
 for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, now and forever Amen... 
~~~
 
GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU, it shall be well with you this coming year.
No matter how much your enemies try this year, they will not succeed.
You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year.
For the remainder of 2012, all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance.
Today, God has confirmed the end of your sufferings sorrows and pain because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you.
He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.
I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me, My child! What can I do for you?
And I said,
'Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message.'
~~~
 And here is my
Lord's Prayer Lap Quilt  
 It can be found here
~~~~~~~

Have a blessed Sunday!

 

 

7 comments:

~Amy~ said...

Just beautiful!

watercolors said...

LOVELY

watercolors said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
watercolors said...

Beautiful quilt.

2justByou said...

Sucha lovely, lovely post for today. Thank you!
~Kim

Annmarie Pipa said...

so beautiful.

Debbie Huffaker said...

The graphics are wonderful. And, your lap quilt was so precious. Glad it sold!!!

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.