Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

It's Thursday...



Have you started your thoughts on your marketing plan for 2013?

It's also the time of year when everyone starts their New Year's Resolutions.

Mine is the same as in years past.

**Do not buy supplies unless it is something you need to finish a project made from supplies on hand. 

I have had this same resolution for the past 3-4 years. I have even started my list of things that I can make with the supplies on hand.

Selling some of my mountains of fabric stash, is in my plans too. 

I have been cleaning in closets and as I do, I either tag the item for a yard sale and put it into a large blue tub, put it in a shopping bag to give to someone, or throw it away. I figure by Spring I will have all the closets cleaned out and only have things I actually use in them.

The longer you live in one place, the more stuff you have. It is a gradual increase and then one day you actually look at it and say
Holy
  and wonder how you ever let it get that way!

~~~~~~~~~~

Another thing that I let become huge was the amount of pincushions I have for sale.
I love to use every scrap and was making pincushions every time I turned around.

There is a great selection of them and they are marked 1/2 off

Here is the link



 ~~~~~~~
Have a wonderful Thursday!

~~~~


1 comment:

watercolors said...

Great resolutions. I NEED to make some as well.

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.