Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Two for Tuesday

It's Tuesday,
Time to share
Two Shops!

tomroche 

and

SandysCapeCodOrig 

 

 

Laser Engraving On A HEART Treasure Box in Cherry Hardwood

http://www.etsy.com/listing/121251447/laser-engraving-on-a-heart-treasure-box 

****Now you can Personalize this heart with LASER Lettering. The image in the picture is only an example of what the Laser will do. You can choose whatever you want. Please type what you would like in the "Note From Buyer" section of the order or you can convo me with what you want or to ask any questions.

Swivel the lid to reveal a 2 3/8" felt lined hole to store your treasures.

The HEART measures 5" Wide x 4 1/2" High X 1 1/4" Thick.

The top swivels on a 3/8" dowel pin.

The HEART is constructed from cherry hardwood.


Have any questions? Contact the shop owner. 

 

Queen of Hearts cocoon and Hat Crochet Pattern PDF 532

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79440538/queen-of-hearts-cocoon-and-hat-crochet

This listing is for the crochet pattern to make this adorable cocoon set, NOT the actual item.
Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF which you can then download and print from your own computer.

Materials Needed
Lion Brand Wool-ease 2.5oz/70g/162yds/146m/worsted weight yarn
White Multi 301 x 5skeins
Lion Brand Homespun 6oz/170g/185yds/169m/#5Bulky weight
Candy Apple red x 1skein
Vanna’s Glamour 1.75oz/50g
Gold x 1skein
US H8/5.00MM hook
US I9/5.50MM hook
Yarn Needle
Gauge: I hook = 3sc=1”, 3sc rows =1”

©Sandy's Cape Cod Originals 2011
please respect all copyright laws
You have my permission to make this item and sell your finished product for profit and gain, but you do not have my permission to recopy or resell this pattern in any form.


Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the last day to enter to win the
GIVEAWAY
of Book #2
Click HERE to enter!


~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.