Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two for Tuesday

Tuesday...
Time to feature Two Shops!


and


 

View from the back



SALE--Vintage RoseBud and Rhinestone Necklace Brooch Earring Set


This appears to be a matched set. Goldtone metal base. These are roses with clear rhinestone centers.

This is in good, wearable vintage condition. There is some metal wear appropriate to age. No missing stones that I see.

The necklace measures 17 inches long with a foldover clasp. The flower centerpiece section of the necklace, which is the focal point measures 6 inches in length.

The brooch measures approximately 1 3/4 inches in diameter and has a functional locking c-clasp closure. A "slight" bend to the pin mechanism, but doesn't get in the way of it functioning properly. I just figured I need to mention that.

The matching earrings are screwback style and measure a touch over 1/2 inch in diameter.

Could be an old, unmarked Coro set, but I see no signature markings.

I tried taking pictures of this set in different lighting to better show it off. This one was tough to photo and do it justice!


Have any questions? Contact the shop owner. 

 

 http://www.etsy.com/listing/96794830/coasters-horse-art-one-must-get-on-a



  
Set of 4 Horse Art Coasters
Ready to Ship!
Delivery confirmation on all items in my shop!

These decorative horse coasters are an ideal gift for friends, family or yourself. They are wrapped in various rich warm browns. Each coaster has been carefully decorated, textured, painted, inked, and double-varnished for longevity. The bottom of your coasters have been seated with felt footing. I attended many rodeos in Oklahoma, while growing-up. This set brought back those wonderfully free and youthful years! Blessings!

Details:
~Approximate size: 4.25"x4.25" and .25" thick
~Felt footing for furniture protection
~Beautifully stained edges and corners
~Wood-MDF
~Eco Friendly Sealants(which are water-based, glossy and non-sticky)
~Waterproof sealant-wipe with damp cloth only
~Suitable for hot and cold drinks
~Pet Free /Smoke Free Art Studio
~All of my items are packaged securely for safe delivery.

C. Stevenson
Creative designs are copyright protected. All sentiments and prayers signed Prayer Notes are copyright protected.Copyright Prayer Notes by Cynthia, LLC


Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.



~~~~~~~~~~
Last day to enter the 
final crochet pattern book giveaway!
Click the Enter button in right hand side bar!

New giveaway tomorrow

Welcome to my newest advertiser










 

3 comments:

watercolors said...

Lovely featured shops.

Debbie Huffaker said...

Congratulations...to me!!! Thank you so much. I'll probably wear this book out!!! ;-)

holly via bookandbird.com said...

Great shops! I think my favorite from Rae of Light would have to be this vintage necklace, just beautiful! http://www.etsy.com/listing/106697838/vintage-ceramic-floral-pendant

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.