Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Countdown to Mother's Day Plus More!

Starying from my normal Two for Tuesday, 
I want to share the link to a beautiful ezine 
created by Julie and Blu, but before I do,

Look at some of my favorite earrings from
Blue Morning Expressions





ezine link (will open in new window)
~~~
~~~~~~~

And please click on this link and VOTE for
Shadow Dog Designs bracelet.

Scroll down close to bottom to vote

~~~

'THANKS TO CHRISTIE COTTAGE FOR ALL YOU DO TO HELP US!' by whatshername

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SHOP, WHO DOES A LOT OF VARIETY!


Comfort Cross, Wood Cross, C...
$10

Dangle Earrings, Silver and ...
$3

Wedding Roses for Rice Bird ...
$5.95

The Lord's Prayer, Lap Q...
$20

Pretty in Pink Cell Phone, C...
$2

Miniature Primitive Bunny Pi...
$8

Cardinal, Needlepoint, Plast...
$1

SALE Handmade Supplies - 20 ...
$8.5

Sock Monkey Coaster Set - Ha...
$6.5

Handmade Barbie Doll purses,...
$6

Sock Monkey Sewing Pattern, ...
$5

Rose Washcloth Crochet Patte...
$2

A 'Mom', Digital Coa...
$2

Crocheted Washcloths, Set of...
$12

Baby Booties, Size 0-6 month...
$6

Sock Monkey Cell Phone Pouch...
$3

If you could tweet this link, 
that would be wonderful!

3 comments:

watercolors said...

Gorgeous picks and jewelry today.
Just in time for Mothers' Day.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Just now popping in, Jacki. What a morning and now I need to head back out. But I want to make sure to thank you for the fabulous shout out to vote for my bracelet (: Will tweet your blog link and the collection when I get back. Thanks again.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Ok, I'm back. And just noticed the voting link takes people to my blog, Jacki instead of the correct site. No biggie. I appreciate you posting about it and for showcasing two of my necklaces. Tweeting now.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.