Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Spiritual - Happy Father's Day



Happy

 It's Father's Day. Surround your Dad with love.

If you ar lucky enough to still have your Dad, 
Give the gift of time!

It is a gift that can not be replaced!

Sending these messages to heaven:
Happy Father's Day to my Dad!
Happy Father's Day to my husband!
...
Happy Father's Day to my two son's and to one of my son-in-law's!
......
My Dad asked as we were adults that the only gift he would like to receive on Father's Day is for all of his children to attend church, somewhere, anywhere but to do it!

I will be at church today. I will get teared up when they honor the Dad's who are there.

I thought about Father's Day a lot this week. and we need to tell our heavenly Father Happy Father's Day too. Thank Him for all he has done for us. SO...

Dear God,
I want to wish YOU a Happy Father's Day and thank you for all you have done for me and my family.

I choose to honor each and every day of my life and I need Your strength to do.

Amen

.......................


Have a blessed day!

<><






1 comment:

Deborah Spencer said...

Jacki
Those words are tender and so meaningful may you have a awesome day
Debbie

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.