Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Art Walk Wednesday -ACEO

Welcome 
to
Art Walk Wednesday!
 ACEO's

ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions & Originals".
They're miniature works of art the size of a trading or playing card (2.5" x 3.5") and they're an inexpensive way to buy original or limited edition art.

Keep in mind that monitors vary so the image that you see may appear different from the actual ACEO. 

Floral Fantasy, ACEO,  

by  

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/155616402/floral-fantasy-aceo-atc-print-for?ref=shop_home_active

 ACEO, ATC, Lottie, Print  

by


ACEO Weeping Willow - acrylic Print

by  

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/108757368/aceo-weeping-willow-acrylic-print?ref=shop_home_active

Seaweeds, ACEO, Tropical Fish, International Stamp Series, original Watercolor, Rep. De Guinea postal stamp, 250

by 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/101204094/seaweeds-aceo-tropical-fish?ref=shop_home_active 

 

Midnight Magnolia ACEO watercolor print 394 flower blue

https://www.etsy.com/listing/150079756/midnight-magnolia-aceo-watercolor-print?ref=shop_home_active 


 Brahman Bulls - Watercolor print collage ACEO 311 Bulls, cows collectible


 ocean ACEO trading card "Fish" abstract ATC 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/121253104/ocean-aceo-trading-card-fish-abstract?ref=sr_gallery_9&ga_search_query=ACEO&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=ACEO 

  

ACEO - Mordin Solus

https://www.etsy.com/listing/100470366/aceo-mordin-solus?ref=sr_gallery_44&ga_search_query=ACEO&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=ACEO  

HEDGEHOG -ACEO print-Children's Decor-Art for Children-kids wall art-Nursery art -Animal lover

https://www.etsy.com/listing/99469798/hedgehog-aceo-print-childrens-decor-art?ref=sr_gallery_17&ga_search_query=ACEO&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=ACEO  

Orange Monster Original Aceo drawing by Aaron Butcher

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155158055/orange-monster-original-aceo-drawing-by?ref=sr_gallery_43&ga_search_query=ACEO&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=ACEO  

ACEO - Love Letter

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155079551/aceo-love-letter?ref=sr_gallery_44&ga_search_query=ACEO&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=ACEO 

.....

Time to promote each other!

The Twitter Tree© will be hosted by a different shop M-W-F.



 
My items for the day:
 
Check it out: Eagle Plaque - Americana - Made In USA -Hand Painted with Brass Eagle @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/ChristieCottage/4521518/ #Retwt #USA
 
 Check it out: Black and Ivory Cameo Pendant, Large @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/ChristieCottage/3835454/Cameo_Pendant_Large/Jewelry #ArtFire #retwt


20 comments:

watercolors said...

I am loving all these great ACEOS.

Thanks for including mine.

TWEETED all.

Deborah Spencer said...

Jacki you always come with the best items have a great day

CraftsofthePast said...

What a precious idea -- these mini paintings and prints. I had never heard of ACEOS until I came to Artfire.

Bridget from Refined Vintage said...

Christie, I am embarrassed to say I never knew exactly what ACEO meant, I got the gist of it, of course but it was always used as if everyone knew what it meant. Thanks for sharing this great collection. I really like your Weeping Willow.

Christie Cottage said...

Good to see the ArtFire gang here.

I used to not know what an ACEO was either! LOL

<><

Kanweienea Kreations said...

Love this post! So many fantastic ACEO cards!

Ewenique said...

Thanks for explaining what ACEO stands for, because I didn't know either! It's nice to know that I have company. You've selected a great variety of ACEO prints that are available. Their small size appeals to me, as well as the inexpensive prices.

Putman Lake Designs said...

All very interesting, but the one that really caught my eye was the fish stamp one. Also thanks for explaining the ACEO!

Ann
PutmanLakeDesigns

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Fascinating! Lots of great ACEOs here. Rose of WalkintheWoods taught me about ACEOs - she has several beauties. But, I confess, I forgot what the acronym actually meant. Thanks for refreshing my memory (:

Pamela Hollis said...

I didn't know what ACEO meant either, so there's my something learned today! he miniature artworks you showed are great...call me a kid, but the hedgehog painting is just too cute!

Cathy Morgan said...

Those are just beautiful. I love the idea of the mini's. Thank you for sharings them.

Kathy Read said...

Love your ACEO's.
I love making them too. Years ago I belonged to a group that we did swaps with different themes. I love going through my collection of art.
So inspiring

Michelle said...

I love that little hedgehog ACEO. I've known what they are for quite some time, though I'm not sure if I've ever seen exactly what the acronym means before. Thank you!

QuiltTops said...

Thank you for refreshing my memory about ACEO's, as well. One could collect them and put them in an album or on a wall grouped together. They are wonderful, especially the ones in your blog.

JewelryArtByDawn said...

Wonderful to collect art by various artists; I love minis! Beautiful selection shown here too!

Jennifer Tuminello said...

I must admit I didn't know either! Thanks for explaining what ACEO stands for. Such wonderful items you have shared :)

luvncrafts said...

Lovely ACEO's.

Claire said...

Beautiful collection of original art. The Magnolia is my favorite.

Julie and Blu said...

Love your examples of ACEO - I have a few that I cherish because it makes art affordable

Julie and Blu

Melissa Carlisle said...

I never knew what ACEO meant either :)! Thank you for sharing. You posted some very unique and lovely pieces of art. Thank you for sharing those too :)

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.