Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Fun Need a Smile?

It's Friday.
Have you had a long week?

Need a smile?



Well??? Did you smile???

I hope so, because my folder of emails that are funny and acceptable to post here is... well...
  empty!


Time to promote each other!

The Twitter Tree© will be hosted by a different shop M-W-F.





 
My items for the day
 

 Check it out: Pearl Earrings, Dangle, Silver with Chains @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/ChristieCottage/6888479/ #retwt #Handmade
 Pretty Wire Wrapped Jasper Green - Peach Wire Wrapped Pendant on Chain @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/ChristieCottage/6724595/ #ArtFire #retwt
 



6 comments:

Butterfly In The Attic said...

Sorry I am up and running I just missed you. The link is http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/2013/09/back-to-school-with-twitter-tree.html

I have off today so I just slept a little longer than normal (blush)

Sorry again
Colleen

Butterfly In The Attic said...

Jacki I posted yours over on my blog. I wasn't sure if you worked today. Sorry I was so late, I had a feeling it wouldn't be a good idea to sleep in but it was sooooo hard to get up.

I am so excited about having today off. It is unbelievable how the simple things in life can be so amazing if you haven't been able to do it in awhile. Terry is taking me to the beach tomorrow. I feel like I'm in Heaven! :)

Christie Cottage said...

I do work today :-)

I resent the Twitter Tree email and I posted your tweets on your blog because they don't show up because the color blends into your background. We ae having a day aren't we!?!

<><

watercolors said...

Cute love Aunty Acid. So funny.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

"Aunty Acid" - how funny! Thanks for sharing.

Karen Mortensen said...

That was a good one. Love her positive attitude.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.