Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday - Sharing a Week of Collections

It's Saturday.

I have the day off.
I didn't plan to do any promoting...

I have burnt my candle at both ends and all I have left is the wick! LOL

Habits are hard to break, so I am sharing Collections from this week
I hope you find something you have to have!





Handmade Gifts



Aqua.....


.............................................................................................

Handmade



Round
 ...................................................................................


Handmade Gifts



Shades of Mauve
 .................................................................................................

Handmade Gifts



Coffee and Cream colored
 ..........................................................................................

Handmade Gifts




.............................................................................................................



Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Woohoo!!! The Sales Fairy is working today! She's browsing ArFire!

Happy sales!

<><

Dianes Dangles said...

Thanks Jacki for putting all this together, shared this blog and your artfire blog.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Thank you, Jacki! Had a show yesterday so am just now getting around to promoting these beautiful collection agains. Tweeted some, scheduled some (:

Sheri said...

What great collections! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.