Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Fun

It's finally Friday!!!

That in itself is fun!

LOL
But this will surely make you smile!

Pay close attention to each scene......tricky.
 Colgate has created a very ingenious advertising campaign
to promote their dental floss.

But ... before I explain to you the main detail of these images,
I shall let you observe them quietly on your own.




Alright .......... now that you've had time to quietly observe the images ......

* in the first photograph, you might have noticed that t
he lady has one finger too many on her left hand, 
* in the second photograph, a phantom arm is floating behind,
* and in the third photograph, the man has only one ear.

The campaign attained its purpose.
It proved that food debris on your teeth draws more
attention than any physical defect does.

How well did you do ??

I failed the whole thing? What was I thinking?

 ...........................


Did you smile? Or did you go floss? LOL

..............................


The Twitter Tree© will be hosted by a different shop M-W-F.


 
My Items :
 
 
 Check out Simplicity Pattern 3933, Loopy Animals, Bunny Duck Dog Poodle , NIP on @eBay http://r.ebay.com/d807J5 @christiecottage #ccfrnds
 
 
 
 View of inside bottom

 
Fabulous Find! Nurses, Scrubs, Tote Bag, Recycled Jeans, Eco-friendly, XL  http://r.ebay.com/KtNoRQ @christiecottage #ccfrnds

3 comments:

watercolors said...

I flunked, all I could see was the cavity.

Tweeted all.
Have a great Friday.

First Light Glass said...

I failed them all too.

Have a good weekend!

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Me, too - just saw the stuff in the teeth. Although when the mistakes were pointed out, how could I have missed - LOL!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.