Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Spiritual - The Life of Christ













I'm not ashamed
He is the only one that can save this country and
They want him removed from the government.

Our great nation will not stand if we delete HIM
From all aspects of our government as the atheists  want




 JESUS Test

This is an easy test, you score 100 or zero. It's your choice.
If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow the directions.
JESUS said, 'if you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you
Before my Father.'

This is the simplest test. If you Love GOD, and are not ashamed of all
The marvelous things he has done for you.




A prayer for you



GOD OUR FATHER, WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE AND TAKE AWAY ALL
OUR WORRIES AND ILLNESSES; AND PLEASE WATCH OVER AND HEAL
OUR COUNTRY, IN JESUS ' NAME.. AMEN

 ...................................................................................................................................................................

Roxanne, one of the CAPS Team leaders is in this show. If you are in her area, please stop by and say Hello!

20 comments:

watercolors said...

Thanks for including my invitation to my watercolor exhibition.

Have a blessed day.

watercolors said...

I follow you and your blog.

WatercolorsNmore.etsy.com

@waterrox

watercolors said...

Love these wonderful art pieces of our Lord Jesus.

Christie Cottage said...

Thanks Roxanne!

I think hey are pretty!

<><

I duplicated this post on my ArtFire blog too.

Angelique Ouellette-Tower said...

Such a special post - my heart has been touched!! Thank you for being such a fantastic witness!
Angie
godsgrowinggarden.com

Kerri said...

Thanks for following my blog and now I am following you too :) I love all the pictures posted of our Lord, and yes I agree its sad to see what has happened to our country!

Have a blessed Sunday! :)
Kerri

Christie Cottage said...

Angie I love your Old Fashioned Hymns post! I always sign along!

Thanks Kerri!

<><

Terri Schrier said...

I've seen these pictures many times and they always give me a tremendous feeling of peace, Thanks for sharing them.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaddysNana

Wanda said...

May the knowledge and presence of our Lord spread ever more. The watercolors are beautiful.

kingdomadvantrix.etsy.com

Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Great post! I loved all of the watercolors - they give me such joy and peace. I too am very concerned, sad and afraid by what is happening in our government. We Christians are definitely becoming the persecuted and i think if we don't see a change back to God in government we might have a big fall.

Putman Lake Designs said...

Great post! Love the watercolors. Thank you for posting this!

Ruth Hill said...

These are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Ewenique said...

Thank you for sharing.

TwoFeathersJewelry said...

Thanks for following my blog, Christie! I'm following you now!

CraftsofthePast said...

Thanks for sharing your beliefs in the paintings and poetry.

Anna

Joy R said...

Beautiful images of Jesus' life, thank you for sharing.

Roxanne Coffelt said...

Nice pictures. I have to admit it freaked me out a little when I got to the bottom, and there was my name. I was thinking, "how did she do that?" lol!

Pamela Hollis said...

Lovely post, Christie.

Claire Marese said...

Beautiful post.

Claire Marese said...

Beautiful post.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.