Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Spiritual - November 10





If you seek to cheat others, you end up cheating
yourself!!
,,, Enjoy. Take  time to watch the very last
sentence!!

A minute read........



As I was walking
Down life's highway
Many years ago I
came upon a Sign that
read Heavens Grocery Store..

When I got a Little closer

The doors swung Open
wide And when I came
To myself I was standing
Inside..

I saw a host of Angels.

They were Standing
everywhere

One handed me a Basket

And said 'My Child shop with
care..'

Everything a Human needed
Was in that Grocery  store

And what you Could not carry You could come
Back for more


First I got some Patience.

Love was in that Same
row.

Further down was Understanding,
You need that Everywhere you go..

I got a box or Two of Wisdom
And Faith a bag Or two.

And Charity of Course
I would need some
Of that too..

I  couldn't miss The Holy Ghost It was all  over
The place.

And then some Strength
And Courage to Help me run this race.

My basket was Getting full
But I remembered I needed
Grace, And then I chose
Salvation for Salvation was
for Free I tried to get
Enough of that to do
For you and me..

Then I started to The counter
To pay my grocery Bill,

For I thought I Had  everything To do the
Masters Will.

As I went up the Aisle
I saw Prayer  and
Put that in, For I knew when I Stepped outside I would run
into Sin.

Peace and Joy Were plentiful,
The last  things On the
shelf.

Song and Praise
Were hanging near
So I just helped Myself.

Then I said to The
angel 'Now how much do
I owe?'

He smiled and Said
'Just take them Everywhere you go.'

Again I asked 'Really
now, How much do I
Owe?'

'My child' he Said, 'Jesus paid your bill A long, long
time Ago.'

This poem has Been sent to you With love and for Blessings.


Shopping
In Heaven

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Love it. Love it.

Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Christie that poem is so precious, I hope you don't mind me sharing it! Have a very blessed day!

watercolors said...

Neat!

Thanks.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.