Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

What's on my mind?

So many things that I would like to do. I find the time only to discover I have used all the energy up! 

LOL

Remember when we were young and could stay up all night for a couple of nights and were no worse for wear? Those days are gone! LOL

Laundry, house cleaning, etc., all seem to take so much time!

Second load of laundry is in the washer now
One more load and it will be caught up.


Christmas cards are ready (and have been)


Just need to buy stamps 

I have small presents wrapped in tissue paper
 and ready to put in my 
Christmas gift bags




 These bags are for sale in my ArtFire shop

Now I can kick back and enjoy Thanksgiving!

.........
I bought Made in America items this past week.
Doing my small part to help the American economy. 

Here's some 
Wave your flag and BUY a Made in America item today!

I did! 
These are the 
Made in America 
items I bought today!


from First Light Glass

 from
watercolorsNmore


 from

for Christmas bows!

Find them here

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/SuzanneMedrano/0/0/53247

  .........................................

I hope you will do your part too!

 

Have a wonderful Thursday!

I believe the laundry is calling my name....


 

4 comments:

watercolors said...

Great Christmas bags.

Tweeted blog, and all the features.
Thanks so much.

Christie Cottage said...

Thanks Roxanne!

I have tweeted the post link and each of your shops individually.

<><

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Hahaha . . . am doing laundry, too ): But I am not near as organized as you - have Christmas cards, they're just not addressed yet . . . Love your bags!

First Light Glass said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

Cute Christmas bags!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.