Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday to Thank you

It's Tuesday... 
Thank you to 
CAPS Team 
members

I have been featuring CAPSTeam members who comment on my Sunday blog post.
I didn't get much participation this week, but that's OK, I featured a lot of CAPS team shops anyway!

I hope you will click on this treasury, comment, tweet it like it on fb, etc.

Also if you will tweet from the tweet button on the right hand sidebar of this blog I wold appreciate it too!








'Awesome finds! from the CAPSTeam' by christiecottage

Enjoy this awesome collection Stop by my blog and enter my current GIVEAWAY from a CAPSTeam member ends 11/20/13http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2013/11/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway-ends-1120.html<><


HORSEHAIR VASE - Unique OOAK
$25

Spalted Maple Wood Pendant -...
$23

Puppy Dog Wash Mitt Wash Clo...
$3

Wedding Set of 4 Coasters Cu...
$25

Lampwork & Black Faceted Cry...
$15

Guitar Wood Cutting Board Ha...
$20

Shabby Chic Brown Burlap and...
$18

Fused Glass Pendant Honey Go...
$17.5

Burlap Tote, Paris Burlap To...
$35

Turquoise Magnesite and Grai...
$43

Exclusive Large Bear Gift Ta...
$7

Unisex Gingerbread Bunting a...
$5.95

PIF - Wholesale - 10 Rolled ...
$2.5

Kitty Cat Wash Mitt and Wash...
$3

Mini OOAK Horsehair Vase
$8

7 comments:

watercolors said...

Thanks for including me. Lovely collection.

Christie Cottage said...

You're welcome Your second item disappeared when I first made the Collection so I went back to treasury and added it there

<><

First Light Glass said...

Thank you for including me in the beautiful treasury!

Christie Cottage said...

You're welcome FirstLightGlass

I knew you had something perfect for the colors in this treasury and there it was! I almost added your pretty cross too!

<><

Suzanne said...

A sale already - fabulous
best of the day all!

FabricCrazyShops said...

Nice collection !

Cynthia S. said...

Thanks, for including my art in your beautiful treasury!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.