Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Spiritual - Heaven's Grocery Store



Shopping
In Heaven

A minute read........



As I was walking
Down life's highway
Many years ago

I came upon a Sign that
read

Heavens Grocery Store..

When I got a Little  closer

The doors swung Open wide

And
when I came To  myself

I was standing Inside..

I saw a host of Angels.

They were Standing everywhere

One handed me a Basket

And said 'My Child shop with care..'

Everything a Human needed
Was in that Grocery store

And what you
Could not carry
You could come
Back for more

First
I got some Patience.

Love was in that
Same row.

Further down was
Understanding,
You need that
Everywhere you go..

I got a box or
Two of Wisdom
And Faith a bag
Or two.

And
Charity of Course
I would need some
Of that too..

I couldn't miss
The Holy Ghost
It was all over The place.

And then some
Strength And Courage to
Help me run this race.

My basket was
Getting full
But I remembered
I needed Grace,

And
then I chose Salvation for
Salvation was for Free

I tried to get
Enough of that to do
For you and me..

Then
I started to The counter
To pay my grocery Bill,

For I thought I Had everything
To do the Masters Will.

As I went up the Aisle
I saw Prayer and
Put that in,


For I knew when I
Stepped outside
I would run into Sin.

Peace and Joy Were plentiful,
The last things On the shelf.

Song and Praise
Were hanging near
So I just helped Myself.

Then I said to The angel
'Now how much do I owe?'

He smiled and Said
'Just take them
Everywhere you go.'

Again I asked 'Really now,

How much do I Owe?'

'My child' he
Said, 'Jesus paid your bill
A long, long time Ago.'

This poem has
Been sent to you
With love and for Blessings.

It originated in The Netherlands And has
been Around the world 9
times.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

May our lives be a blessing each and every day
to those He brings across our path
on our journey along the way.

Adorebynat said...

Beautiful! Thanks for this sweet reminder.

Kari velez said...

Hi, I'm currently in the search for sites or blogs. I really liked your site, would like to exchange links. I can add you to my blog for a list of links so that my visitors can see your site as well, in return I ask link to my website sancassano.com

any questions only contact me

greetings, I am waiting for your answer.
karivelezs@gmail.com

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.