Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Thoughts - Finally feeling better

Finally feeling better!

It's been 8 days since i got that jaw tooth pulled and I finally am feeling better!

It's hard to do extra work when you don't feel well!

The weather should be warming up soon and we will be done with a harsh winter!

Time to get busy in the yard!

This year I plan to plant many vegetables.

More and more people are growing gardens. Even container gardens.

As the food prices continue to rise, it is becoming a necessity for everyone!


Soon we will have to have livestock too it we plant to continue to eat meat! LOL


I love a fresh picked tomato.
Give me a shaker of salt and it is gone!

Cucumbers: sliced and soaked in salt water overnight. Yum!

A big slice of watermelon.

Doesn't that sound like summertime!?!

Something about being outside and enjoying the fresh air, hearing the birds sing 
and seeing all the green, 
just makes me feel good.

I am ready for warm weather!

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!





1 comment:

watercolors said...

SO glad you are feeling better.

Love to hear the excitement about Spring, the garden and the out doors.

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.