Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Thoughts - Where's the Tooth Fairy???

Where is the 

Tooth Fairy?


Hey Tooth Fairy... I got a tooth pulled yesterday and hurt and my face is swollen and I can't lift the right side of my mouth and YOU didn't even leave me some cash!!!!
What's up with that????


.......

Remember as a child, putting your tooth under the pillow for the tooth fairy?

It was fun.

Remember as a parent that sometimes the "Tooth Fairy" didn't make it by the first night???

I think that has happened to all of us!

....

Well it's OK "Tooth Fairy" that you didn't leave cash under my pillow, I know "you" had to pay to have that tooth pulled.

We'll just call it even!

LOL

 
Hope your Thursday is full of smiles!

2 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Hope you start feeling better soon, Jacki! Having a tooth pulled is no fun.

watercolors said...

Hope you are not in pain and on your way to recover.

Dentist stuff - no fun.

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.