Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday - Where have I been???

It's Wednesday...
Where have I been?


Sleeping and resting 
and I am still tired! LOL


I waited too long to get an abscessed tooth pulled and the infection has whooped me.

My suggestion to you....

Go to the dentist! 
Make an appointment today!

LOL



Don't for get to enter the


and here is the

Time to promote each other!

The Twitter Tree© will be hosted by a different shop M-W-F. 


 
 
My items for today:
 
 
Check it out: Leather Journal, Refillable @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/ChristieCottage/8437174/ #ccfrnds #CAPSTeam


Easter Baby Booties, White and Pink  Size 0-6 months, Ready to Ship @ChristieCottage  http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/ChristieCottage/6865709/ #CCFRNDS #CAPSTeam

1 comment:

watercolors said...

SO sorry you are still sick with the infection.
Prayers for you.

Visit me on Etsy!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

ChristieCottage's ArtFire Shop

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.

When I started blogging I didn't know what I would blog about each day.

Once I set myself a schedule, it has become easy!

Mostly Business - Monday Business, promoting, tools, goals and achievements.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Win It - Wednesday A new giveaway begins Wednesday and a winner is chosen.

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Not always a post on Saturday's.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.