Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Spiritual - Prayer

A simple prayer





Hi Lord, it’s me.

We are getting older and things are getting ...bad here.

Gas prices are too high, no jobs, so much corruption, food and heating costs too high. We've lost the way. I know you were taken out of our schools, government and even Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back and re-bless America ..

We really need you! Badly.

There are more of us who want you than those who don't!
 
Thank You Lord, I Love You.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

 
 
"Life without God" is like an unsharpened pencil - 
it has no point!


5 comments:

Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Good morning Christie - you have said the prayer all Christians need to be praying across our country. Yes we need God back in all that has been taken away!

Christie Cottage said...

Thank you Donna for taking the time to comment. I think we all need to pray!

<><

watercolors said...

Thanks for that neat post.

Karen Mortensen said...

Beautiful.

Angelique Ouellette-Tower said...

So true! Amazing post - thank you for sharing.
God bless!
Angie

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.