Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday Thoughts- Loss

It's Thursday
(Well, actually I am typing this Wednesday evening)
But for my "Thursday Thoughts"...

"Ladies Night Out"
Owner Dee Page (center) from 
 & 


 I love this shirt and so I bought it!
From

 A "V" stamp I made for Vivid Boutique 
for stamping the brown gift bags.


 Diana from
holding a bag I stamped with handmade stamps for their shop





These bookmarks were what I painted and took to church for all the Mom's on Mother's Day.

........

After I drafted this last night I received a phone call...

A friend was found yesterday.
He had hung himself. 
Young man.
Young father.

So sad. 

Please be in prayer for the White family.
My heart breaks for his wife and his two children.
And for his mother and his sister and all his cousins and uncles.



Please pray that the tribe will help with his funeral costs.



1 comment:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

What beauties you made, Jacki. And I am so sorry to hear about the young man. Prayers for his family. Soooo sad.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.