Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Fun - Old Age

It's time to smile!

Old Age
 
  • Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice!!!
  • I don't have gray hair. I have "wisdom highlights". I'm just very wise.
  • I don't need anger management. I need people to stop bothering  me. 
  • My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
  • Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!
  • I'm going to retire and live off of my savings. Not sure what I'll do that second week.
  • The kids text me "plz" which is shorter than please.  I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes" .  
  • Oops! Did I roll my eyes out loud?  
  • I don't trip over things, I do random gravity checks!  
  • The biggest lie I tell myself is ..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."  
  • If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would've put them on my knees.  
  • Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes; come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller!  
  • Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet!  
  • Old age is coming at a really bad time!  
  • Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can & the friends to post my bail when I finally snap!  
  • Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?  
  • At my age "Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for. 
  •  
  •  

.............................

Today's Twitter Tree©

http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/


my tweets for today:

Please vote for Emily! http://stack.la/SYkR5L #CCfrnds Click the ♥ 

Check out the Christmas in July - Linkup #CCfrnds #CIJ http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2015/07/christmas-in-july-linkup-ccfrnds.html
 

2 comments:

watercolors said...

We ALL need a smile.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Love the "wisdom highlights" (: Thanks for the laugh, Jacki!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.