Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Remembering Mary Beth

In Memory 
of
Mary Beth Johnson
a.k.a. The Twisted Redhead






What a lovely face I look upon as I type through the tears.
A child of God has gone ahead, long before her years.

A kind word, a helping way 
She touched us on so many days.

I mourn her loss as though I'd known
this gracious soul in life.


Our meeting came through online friends 
we've shared for a long while.


My heart broke as I read the news.
I passed along the grief.

Many friends online and true
 are thinking of you now.
Some will question and want to know 
the cause of death.... just how?

God calls us home when it's our turn, 
We need not question why.

We must trust that how you felt when crossing on our path.
That warmth and kindness and Christian love 
was shared with you each time. 



 My deepest sympathy to friends and loved ones.

Prayers for healing

<><


 

 

10 comments:

sandy's cape cod originals said...

oh my goodness!

Christie Cottage said...

This just showed up...


Mary Beth Johnson retweeted
Christie Cottage ‏@christiecottage 31m31 minutes ago

Remembering Mary Beth #CCFrnds http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2015/07/remembering-mary-beth.html … via @christiecottage

watercolors said...

So sad to lose one of our dear twitter friends.

What a VERY special tribute, Jacki. so well said.

May God be with her family during this difficult time.

First Light Glass said...

A beautiful tribute.

I will be keeping her family in my prayers.

Linda Blatchford said...

Such sad news. May G-d give her family strength and courage.

Donna Fluegel said...

Jacki, a wonderful tribute!! She will be missed by us all.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Tears fill my eyes when I see those auto tweets from Mary Beth ): Such a beautiful tribute, Jacki. Mary Beth was a special person and she will be greatly missed. Prayers to her family.

Adorebynat said...

A great tribute to honor Mary Beth, Jacki. She was a wonderful person and will be missed by all of us.

Diane Sonnheim said...

Oh my gosh - That is so sad - Prayers to her family.

Pamela Baker said...

I am sitting with with tears in my eyes, thinking how young and vibrant was she. Although we knew each other only briefly meeting through the Twitter Tree, and just connecting on other sites, I am glad to have know her kind spirit.
Thank you Jacki for the beautiful words in her honor.
My thoughts and Prayers go out to her family.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.