Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stop and Smell the Roses

Saturday....

This morning as I sat down at the computer a little after 5, I thought...

You could still be asleep.

The morning routine:

Get up
Start coffee
Turn on computer
See if connection is working
Click on email to open
Get coffee
Come back to see if connection is working
Grumble and growl...connection not working
Refill coffee cup
Come back to see if connection is working
Grumble and growl, no wait... it's kind of working
Get posts up
Tweets done
Reported posts removed
Team members approved.
Hurry up computer/connection
Get ready for work.
Go tow work
11 1/2 hours later return.
 
Turn on computer
See if connection is working
Click on email to open
Get coffee
Come back to see if connection is working
Grumble and growl...connection not working
Refill coffee cup
Come back to see if connection is working
Grumble and growl, no wait... it's kind of working
Get posts up
Tweets done
Reported posts removed
Team members approved.
Hurry up computer/connection, I am tired


Well... This morning I decided I would actually read a few blogs.
I used to read blogs and comment for at least one hour each day. I miss not having the time to do so.

This morning I decided to "stop and smell the roses"

Coffee is still here, internet may be slow, but no rush to get to work and I just took the time to visit some blogs.

Found some adorable felted bunnies 

here

So cute!

It's Saturday, take some time and check out a few blogs.

I hope you smell the roses today!


5 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Ha! I'm checking out some blogs right now... namely yours!

Debbie Huffaker said...

Oh, my word....I'm soooo glad your blog visits included me!!! It made my heart happy to see your blog title show up in my e-mail that you'd left THREE comments!!! YIPPEE!!! HOPE you have an awesome weekend....and I'm so glad I've not visited you like I should....shame on me!

ShadowDogDesigns said...

I feel your pain about your internet connection, Jacki. You have had problems for so long now. Am glad you were able to stop and read some blogs. Happy weekend to you.

Debbi Huntington said...

I love reading new, and old favorite, blogs. It's been a while since I had the time, and I'm so glad I'm not alone in this problem. I even went back and read your Fun Friday post....
always one of my favorite reads.
:0)
Debbi

J Honda said...

what a beautiful beautiful surprise after being offline this weekend. Thank you for how you allow Him to bless so many, through you . I love you

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.