Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday... Slow Down...Rest!

Saturday...
Time to slow down.

What a busy week this has been! 
Company all week. 
Work all week. 
Lots of cooking and washing dishes and laundry too!

I finally caught up on my email.

Only one more load of laundry...

Then time to cook :-)


Seems everyone is in a time crunch. 
All the modern amenities are to make things faster 
and easier and where is all that time we have saved????

Yep... No where!

Soon there will be a CAPS Team promotion here. I had thought I could get it done today, but I need to get things done and do this pther thing called "rest". LOL


I hope you get all your housework done and get some "rest" too!



No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday Where you'll find us Wednesday

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.