Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Can you believe it's Thursday!?!

I just saw that I have not posted since the Monday Twitter Tree!
It would be easier if the internet connection always worked. Some days it just doesn't want to be bothered! LOL

I have read that Christmas shopping begins in October. All those with Christmas savings club accounts get access in October. I think everyone who has an online shop is ready for those shoppers to start!

I have started Christmas shopping. Little things as I wander around through the small local shops in town. 

...

I spent the day in Stillwater yesterday. 
Home to OSU (Oklahoma State University)
I love to watch OSU's agricultural show on PBS. There are botanical gardens there. Maybe one day when I go to Stillwater, I will be able to visit the botanical gardens.




I hope you enjoy a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

sweetybird09 said...

Hi Jacki,
its me Joyce, I no longer blog but I do fb now, I wanted to say hi and to see how you are doing?, its been a long time since I have been on the teams page, and I was looking around on etsy, I am still hanging in there with my knitting, I have a lot of family things going on and we are involved in a church plant so that has been a lot of work, but God is good!

Take care and if you want to answer me on my blog (I never closed it) I wont see it.

Im Joyce Ramsey on FB

Take care

Joyce

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.