Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pinterest Top repin?

Pinterest

I can hardly keep up with the emails from Pinterest! 

People following me or following certain Boards.

My most popular Boards that are followed 

CAPSteam

Made in America

Twitter Tree©

Here is the most repinned item from my boards


 
People love your Pins! This Pin received 13 repins last week.
 
Snowman Earrings Handmade Swarovski Pearls Crystals Holiday Jewelry | ShadowDogDesigns - Jewelry ...

These are adorable earrings and I have a pair!
Order your pair today!

.....

Today's  Twitter Tree© link:

My Twitter Tree© items for the day:



Original Painting 16 X 20 Acrylic on Canvas, "Storm of Life" https://shar.es/15LDN5 via @sharethis #CCfrnds #Art


 (Artfire was slow to load, so no picture right now)

 #GiftBags Jewelry Bags, Old Crow Brand, Handmade Set of 15 https://shar.es/15LOlh via @sharethis #CCfrnds

 

1 comment:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Thank you so much, Jacki, in featuring those snowmen earrings. They were a hot seller at the show this past weekend and 2 pair were sent off to Canada yesterday. Can't resist those cuties! Thanks again!

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.