Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Fun - Finding Your Smile #CCfrnds

Hooray!

It's Friday!

Time for a Smile!

(Sharing an emailed joke)

Subject:  Hymn #365
A minister was completing a temperance sermon. With great emphasis he said,
'If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

With even greater emphasis he said,
'And if I had All the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he said,
'And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

Sermon complete, he sat down ...
The song leader stood very cautiously and announced with a barely suppressed smile ....

"For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365, 'Shall We Gather at the River'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smile - life is too short not to!!!
If this brightened your day don't let it stop here.
Pass it on with a smile,
keep spreading the Cheer.



......
 It's a Red Valentine VW Bug #ACEO Mixed Media Original Art Red Slug Bug


VW Bug, ACEO, Mixed Media Original Art, Red Slug Bug, Volkswagen 

2 comments:

watercolors said...

You are RIGHT, life is too short NOT to smile.
Tweeted.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Funny joke! Thanks for sharing, Jacki. Happy weekend to you (:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.