Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Fun - A Smile #CCfrnds

Hooray!!!!

It's Friday!

This may be a little late, but it is still funny!


As you may know, some of us have been known to have brushes with  the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.
Well, last night I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine.
Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit.
That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.
Sure enough on the way home there was a  police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past.  I arrived home safely without incident.
This was a real surprise as I had  never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS  & MERRY CHRISTMAS
 ......
Did you smile???

.............................................

Today, I am promoting this Fun Guy
 Pincushion - Bald Man - Gag Gift


Pincushion - Bald Man - Gag Gift http://christiecottage.indiemade.com/product/pincushion-bald-man-gag-gift via @sharethis #CCfrnds #MadeInAmerica
 

 ......

Join us on the
Twitter Tree©  


 
 

3 comments:

Debbi Huntington said...

good joke...
:0)
do you know what they call a girl who has one leg shorter than the other?
Eilene.

(get it? I lean?)

groan....

have a wonderful weekend.
Debbi

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Hahaha . . . funny! Laughed (: Happy weekend to you, Jacki!

watercolors said...

CUTE.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.