Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday, January 14th

cross of white flying doves collage dove is the symbol holy

This seems to be a sad month.

The death of a friends nephew, suicide, January 3rd

The anniversary of my husbands death, January 11th

The suicide death of my pastor's grandson , January 11th

The death of a friend's stillborn baby 

The anniversary of my Dad's death January 30th

All the people who lost their homes and belongings on the river from the flood.


It just seems overwhelming.

I am so thankful to God for His strength. His ear to listen to my prayers. His Grace for saving me. 

As you walk along life's path, remember people are struggling. Everyone is struggling with something.

Wishing you a day filled with His peace


 
 Dove Clip Art Images - ClipArt Best

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.