Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday - Catching Up

It's Saturday!

The "To Do" list is long and what am I doing????
Yep, sitting at this computer!

It's like a magnet, and I am metal!
LOL

Exhausted Woman Royalty Free Stock Images - Image: 34280369
Isn't it hard to get everything done?
Working a full time job.
Working about 35 hours a week at the computer. 
Cooking dinner every night. 
Doing laundry. 
Cleaning the house.
 ....
Do you think if I tied a bandana on my head I could smile while I clean?
Back > Gallery For > Hospital Housekeeping Clip Art


Is it any wonder we are tired??? 

Exhausted stock photos and images 


 Happy Saturday!

I hope you catch all the dust bunnies that are hiding at your house!


2 comments:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Yep . . . totally understand! Looking at everything I need to do - and might just go sit outside with the dog - LOL! Have a great weekend, Jacki (:

watercolors said...

Ditto - DITTO. I'm working insane busy.

Have a great weekend.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.