Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Fun - Let's Smile! #CCfrnds

Smile!!!

It's Friday!

I keep seeing this and I love it so much! Sums up how serious Don is as a candidate for POTUS. Get real!

funny pictures with captions (72 pict) | Funny Pictures #compartirvideos #funnypictures

Love them both!

Hope they made you smile! 

..............
And a fun item from my indie shop
Pincushion - Bald Man - Gag Gift


Pincushion - Bald Man - Gag Gift http://christiecottage.indiemade.com/product/pincushion-bald-man-gag-gift via @sharethis #CCfrnds #MadeInAmerica

...........................

Today's twitter Tree link


Have a great weekend!


Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.