Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Two for Tuesday

It's Twos-Day!

Time time share two great items!

From

Artisan Lampwork Bracelet Floral Hearts Swarovski Crystals Peridot Crystals

Artisan Lampwork Bracelet Floral Hearts Swarovski Crystals Peridot Crystals

Lampwork Glass Pendant Beaded Bracelet Peace Rose Black Swarovski Pearls

 Lampwork Glass Pendant Beaded Bracelet Peace Rose Black Swarovski Pearls

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/183978343/lampwork-glass-pendant-beaded-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active_13


Tweets:

 

Artisan Lampwork Bracelet Floral Hearts by @MagdaleneJewels http://etsy.me/1RZjAKG via @Etsy 


Lampwork Glass Pendant Beaded Bracelet Peace by @MagdaleneJewels http://etsy.me/1RZjEtE via @Etsy



.........

I tried to feature another shop from ecrater, but it wouldn't cooperate. LOL

 

8 comments:

First Light Glass said...

Great shop!

Pamela Baker said...

Thank you so much for featuring my 2 Lampwork Bracelets in your "Two for Tuesday" Blog!
Couldn't have come at a better time, I had to put my young kitty to sleep last night - we were at the Vet's until about midnight. Feeling a little sad this morning, but you helped brighten my day!

Linda Blatchford said...

Beautiful bracelets. Pam, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so sad to lose a family member.

Julie L. Cleveland said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss - that is always so hard
shared everywhere

Pamela Baker said...

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShadowDogDesigns said...

Beautiful bracelets, Pamela. And I'm so sorry about your kitty. Loosing a fur kid is always so very hard . . .

Jacki, eCrater is doesn't cooperate with me, either. I can't find a way to copy a photo straight from the site. What I do is pin the photo to Pinterest and then copy from there. Have to use the Pinterest button I loaded on my toolbar. Then copy the link from eCrater. Just a FYI in case you want to share from there.

Sharing now.

watercolors said...

Such beautiful picks.

Pam, SO sorry to hear of you loss of your special kitty. Big Hugs for you.

Dianes Dangles said...

Tweeted and tweeted this blog. Beautiful picks.

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.