Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sunday Spiritual

Today is a day the Lord hath made.

God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid;for the Lord God is my strength and my song!!!! <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23nofear" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23nofear&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#nofear search Pinterest">#nofear</a>#biblereading 

.....
Please lift baby Ayden's family in prayer.
He has gone home to be with the Lord.

Precious child, laid in a casket.
Tiny face, hands and body.
An infant.
An angel.

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.