Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday - Daisy

I am using up scraps and 
finishing little projects that were started long ago.

This is #1 of 5. Great t applique to a tote or handmade purse, journal, shopping bag, etc.

Daisy Applique, Handmade 001




Here is another Sun bonnet Sue applique
Sunbonnet Sue Applique, Handmade, Pink, 001



Today we are meeting up here


My tweets:

New today Daisy Applique Handmade 001 @ChristieCottage http://etsy.me/2azraIc via #EJWTT 

#SunbonnetSue Applique Handmade Pink 001 @ChristieCottage http://etsy.me/2aEvsRO via #EJWTT


No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.