Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Two Candidates - One Vote

Venturing where this blog has never gone...
political!


Two candidates
One vote

Did you watch the debate last night?

As I listened to the follow up commentary, I sometimes wonder if I was watching a different debate. Of course, I didn't watch the entire debate. Some of it is just old news to me.

I did check twitter after the debate to see what was being said. I listened to the PBS commentators as they summed up what they heard. 

I listened to the morning news to see what Oklahoma thought, as it most represents my views for the future of America.

What I liked:
Keeping jobs in America.Manufacturing jobs and plants staying on American soil. 

What did you like about the debate?

This isn't an argument platform, just sharing what you liked last night.



 

4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

"trending on twitter"


#TrumpWon
41.5K Tweets



<><

Christie Cottage said...

Update


#TrumpWon
103K Tweets



#HillaryWon
5,177 Tweets


<><

Christie Cottage said...

Update from "trending"


#TrumpWon
237K Tweets



#NationalVoterRegistrationDay
20.2K Tweets


<><

Christie Cottage said...

Update
Trending


#TrumpWon
330K Tweets


<><

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.