Saturday, November 26, 2016

Screaming on Saturday

It happens to all of us... Computer issues, email issues, phone issues. Of course it doesn't usually happen all at once!

 Emails quit sending... over a week

Can't get a transaction to complete  for one week 

Then I upgrade to my DIL's newer phone. Lost part of my apps and pictures from phone. AND.... my iCloud was full so they aren't there.

So all together now... SCREAM!!!!

On a good note:

God loves me.

I bagged groceries for those in need yesterday at church. They will be picking them up this morning at a drive-thru pick up in church parking lot. The clothes closet will be open for anyone needing clothes.

I have a newer phone.

I can post on blogger. 

See it's not all bad!

Wishing you each a smooth day! 


Happy Small Business Saturday

No comments:

Visit me on Etsy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Craft Business, Selling Crafts, Handmade Crafts promoted here.


Mostly Business - Monday Twitter Tree©.

Two for Tuesday Featuring 2 items from 2 shops.

Wednesday I did away with the Giveaways. Too much work!

Thursday Thoughts Just random posts of whatever seems to be on my mind.

Friday Fun Generally a cartoon or a funny story, to make you SMILE

Saturday Shopping Spree.

Sunday Spiritual posts honoring God.